Shoestring Red Tartan Insoles: Tartan Insoles for Shoes.
Tartan insoles for shoes by Shoestring are dual-layered, made from latex and rayon in a red tartan print. These insoles are perforated therefore increasing airflow, and scented to keep your shoes fresh.
For those on their feet for an extended period of time, our Red Tartan insoles are cushioned and offer a degree of relief. Natural elasticity means that less impact is transferred to the feet and joints.
In addition to the above Shoestring Tartan insoles for shoes have a latex sole with a Rayon fibre sock giving your footwear added comfort. Our Red Tartan also absorb moisture helping keep you comfortable whilst on the go.
How to use Shoestring Red Tartan Insoles:
Insert the insole into your chosen footwear, insert your hand into the shoe and feel to ensure that the insole is sitting flush with the toe of the shoe. Ensure that the heel of the insole is sitting flush with the rear of the shoe.
- If the insole is slightly larger than your shoe size you may have a small amount of excess, if this is the case using a marker pen, push the nib into the crease to show you where to trim.
Who should wear Tartan insoles for shoes:
Shoe-String Red Tartan insoles can be used for the following;
- Cushion the toes and heel, absorbing impact, for improved comfort
- Take a little bit of excess space out of the shoe for that perfect fit
- Add on top of the insole in your shoe to give a little more cushioning
- Stop the foot slipping forward particularly in heeled shoes
Shoe String Laces, a family run business. Established in 1989 offering shoelaces to the trade. Over time Shoe String Laces became manufacturers and distributors of their own brand laces and insoles, in our Market Harborough based factory. Our laces are stocked by leading footwear retailers and shoe repairers.