Shoe-String rose print insoles are a soft cushioned latex replacement insole for your shoes. Alternatively they can be used on top of the existing insole for increased comfort, or to take up that little bit of excess space in a shoe.
The insoles can be cut to size for the perfect fit. Thin and flexible these insoles can be replaced when worn to protect the sole of your shoe.
Shoe-String rose print insoles can be used for the following;
- Refresh a pair of shoes with a brand new replacement insole
- Take a little bit of excess space out of the shoe for that perfect fit
- Add on top of the insole in your shoe to give a little more cushioning and comfort
- To jazz up the inside of your shoe with the attractive rose design
- Made of soft latex material for comfort
- Cut to size insoles; use the template on the back to cut the insole to the perfect size for your shoe. These cut to fit insoles can be trimmed perfectly to fit the shoes you intend to use them in. To get the perfect fit, follow our simpe step by step instructions.
Remove your existing insole and place it on a sheet of paper - trace around the existing insole and cut it out to show the exact size. Place this on top of your new insoles and cut to size accordingly. Check the fit in your shoes and trim further if necessary; your new insoles should fit sngly and not move around in the shoe