Shoe-String fleece insoles are a synthetic fleece replacement insole with a cushion latex backer, providing warmth and comfort in your children's winter shoes. Comfortable and flexible these insoles can be replaced when worn to protect the sole of your shoe.
Shoe-String fleece insoles can be used for the following;
- Refresh a pair of shoes with a brand new replacement insole
- Synthetic wool pile for protection against the cold weather and a soft cushion feel underfoot
- Cut to size for a perfect fit for any shoe
- Made of latex base with a synthetic woolen upper for superiour warmth, cushioning and comfort
- These cut to fit insoles can be trimmed perfectly to fit the shoes you intend to use them in. To get the perfect fit simply follow our step by step instructions below;
Remove your existing insole and place it on a sheet of plain paper, trace around the existing insole and cut it out to show the exact size. Place the cut out on top of your new shoes and cut them to size accordingly, check the fit in your shoes and remove to further trim if necessary. Your new insoles should fit snugly and not move around in your shoes.