- Restoration Dye Cream
MY BAG have mastered the art of colouring leather materials and footwear. The innovative Dye Cream is a unique formula and consistency which has been conquered to make renovating and covering scuffs easier than ever. Perfect for scuffed school shoes, or tired looking boots.
The benefits of using MY BAG Dye Cream
MY BAG boasts an extensive colour collection, meaning there is a colour for almost everyone.
- Easy to apply formula
- Small pot which means fresh cream, and great for on the go
- Small amount of product goes a LONG way
- Cream consistency, meaning depending on your final look it can be applied with a cloth or brush
How to apply MY BAG Dye Cream
- Choose your leather footwear which you wish to renovate, and pick the closest colour match
- Clean the shoe, making sure all dirt, dust and mud has been removed
- Apply a SMALL amount of product to a inconspicuous area of the shoe to make sure the colour is a good match
- Once happy with the colour - In small, stoked or circular motions (Dependant on your applicator) apply the cream. You will see the pigment immediately.
- Leave to dry before applying another coat
- If needed, reapply another layer of the dye cream until you are satisfied with the coverage
- After the cream has dried, buff with a polishing cloth to a high, optimum shine! (We have found that lighter strokes make for a quicker result)