Famaco Leather Dye Cream Renovator 15ml
Famaco has mastered the art of colouring leather materials, furniture and footwear which will literally change the colour of the leather. The innovative Dye Cream is a unique formula and consistency which has been conquered to make renovating and covering scuffs easier than ever. Perfect for scuffed leather seats, sofas or for completely changing the colour of furniture you may have grown out of - this is your go-to product.
The benefits of using Famaco Dye Cream
There are many benefits of using. Famaco boasts an extensive colour collection, meaning there is a colour for almost everyone.
- has a huge range of colours and tones
- Easy to apply formula, can be mixed to get exact colour match
- Small pot goes a long way so to stop drying out it is better to keep it small
- One-pot on average will dye 1 dining seat/cushion
- Cream consistency, meaning depending on your final look it can be applied with a cloth or brush
How to apply Famaco Dye Cream
- Choose your leather object/furniture which you wish to renovate, and pick the closest colour match from our Famaco Colour Chart
- Clean the furniture using a Famaco Cleaner, making sure all dirt, dust and mud has been removed
- With a Famaco Cloth, Dauber Brush, or Paintbrush, apply a SMALL amount of product to an inconspicuous area of the shoe to make sure the colour is a good match
- Once happy with the colour - In small circular motions (Dependant on your applicator) apply the cream. You will see the pigment immediately.
- Leave to dry before applying another coat
- If needed, reapply another layer of the dye cream until you are satisfied with the coverage
- After the cream has dried, buff with a polishing cloth to a high, optimum shine! (We have found that lighter strokes make for a quicker result)